An anon requested this pack of PNG’s for Bethany Mota, I did my best but not a lot of her pictures I could cut out so below you will find #10 PNG’s of Bethany Mota. (Note: These would orginally be a mediafire download but because of slow internet they can be found under the cut) I made all of these, do not claim them as yours and do not reupload them into your own packages. If you do please credit me.
So blazingintothedark decided to torture me by choosing this beautiful french men as a request for a PNG pack and even though it was hard work concentrating below you will find #10 PNG’s of Gaspard Ulliel. (Note: These would orginally be a mediafire download but because of slow internet they can be found under the cut) I made all of these, do not claim them as yours and do not reupload them into your own packages. If you do please credit me.
Isolates the red colors, try to use in photos with just red tones in especific places
Please like or reblog if you download
Detailed instructions in code, please read them all before asking
- About - Ask - Faq - Tags - Blogroll
- 6 content sliders
- 4 customizable links
- 150 x auto sidebar image
- Infinite space to write. Scrollbar appears when is too long.
- Don’t claim as your own
- Don’t remove or move the credit
- Don’t redistribute
- Don’t use as a base. You can edit it as much as you like as long as the credit remains untouched.
Please reblog/like if you use ♥ Thank you
- This is the first theme I’ve ever successfully finished, so I’m actually pretty nervous about posting it, and I’m still not a hundred percent sure how I feel about it.
- Anyway, we all know the basics: don’t repost, don’t edit and claim as your own, keep the credit intact, et cetera.
- Feel free to edit it all you want, though! I don’t care if you do that, I edit themes all the time, just don’t try to pass it off as your own.
- This is, like… hella customizable. I probably went a little overboard with the customization, tbh, but just know that you can make it look pretty much however you want, color-wise!
- The sidebar image’s dimensions are 385x250, and the admin icon’s dimensions are 70x70. They will resize to fit those dimensions. It’s not as big of a deal with the admin icon, as long as it’s a square, but it looks really bad if your sidebar image isn’t 385x250.
- Clicking on the admin icon will make a popup box show up where you can put in information about the admins. This was made mostly with roleplays in mind, but if you end up using it for a RPH, I’m sure you can edit it accordingly.
- A whole bunch of credit to my best friend and occasional lifesaver sharman1x1s for the sidebar image they did! I can’t graphic to save my life.
- If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to ask, and please like or reblog if you decide to use this!
PSD #41 by Mixerspsds
Adjust Curves Layers if needed. Like/Re-blog if saving and you can find more psds here and request here. Don’t distribute as your own or claim as your own. Likes inspire us to make more and download here.
Under the cut you will find 550 gifs of Ashton Irwin (also 160x160 gifs) requested by myself. None of these gifs were made by me, so all the credits goes to the gif makers. I tried to delete all the grey boxes but if not, i’m very sorry. Please like/reblog if you find this useful.
BOOFRP'S BIO PSD #019 - ALL HALLOWS EVE - DOWNLOAD
I think I love Halloween a little too much, and I really want to encourage y’all to make some Halloween themed or spooky roleplays, so I hope this is some encouragement!
Don’t steal this or claim as your own, I worked hard on it so don’t be mean. And don’t make something from scratch that looks exactly like this or really close to it, it’s not cool at all and I don’t encourage it, neither does anyone else. I legit worked on this for two hours looking for everything I wanted etc. So just, don’t be uncool.
The PSD is mine. Credit to the makers of the fonts and photos used. The fonts that are used are Arsenale White and Impact.
It’s just like extremely simple considering what I have made in the past, any questions about it, just let me know!
Please like/reblog if this has helped in any way.